Heartfelt Cypriot service begins with a full-hearted Cypriot team
Under the soulful care of the Michaelides family since 1985, Annabelle shines as the grand dame of 5-star hotels in Paphos. Annabelle epitomises the warmth of Cyprus, the beauty of its nature, and its hands-on culture of care and conscientiousness.
a chilled Paphos Rosé and freshly grilled seabass overlooking the promenade…
memorable moments in multi-layered pools…
luxurious relaxation and intimate poolside dining…
the epitome of ocean-edge elegance.
Make a splash in multi-layered pools with cascading waterfalls, swim-up bar and plentiful lounge spots in sun and shade.
Paphos restaurants are known for their delicious cuisine, and Annabelle truly ups the ante with refined interpretations of modern classics delivered with pride and passion. Live music and dancing add a touch of Cypriot flair, while creative bars invite you to kick back, connect or dream over a leisurely drink or afternoon tea.
Named after the Greek god of the sky and the heavens, Ouranos Wellbeing Spa is a rooftop retreat of heightened tranquility. Here, awe-inspiring sea views are just the start of the ‘Head in the Clouds’ experience…
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Staying at Annabelle on a half board or full board basis doesn’t just allow you to dine at our distinctive restaurants and bars, but also at the restaurants at our adjacent sister design hotel, Almyra – plus Antasia Beach Club: our elegant day-to-night seaside retreat with complimentary sunbeds, located on the best beach in Paphos (advance reservations only).
Rooftop ocean views and sun-warmed style meet creative cocktails and sharing plates.
Our ‘cucina incredibile’ speaks to the heart of the Italian gastronomic tradition, inviting friends and family to unite over sharing plates elevated by the finest local organic produce.
Innovative, intimate and illuminated: gourmet dining, candlelit tables and shimmering water garden views.
Relaxed all-day dining that spills from airy interiors onto a sun-drenched terrace.
Innovative gourmet dining at candlelit tables overlooking the illuminated water gardens. Open on selected nights in summer only.
Ambient tunes, signature Zivania cocktails and light evening entertainment.
Swim-up bar for creative poolside concoctions and lively sun-drenched banter.
Annabelle’s summer hub offering drinks, nibbles and relaxed respite from the summer heat.
Meet the day with a creamy Iced Coffee. Swim up to The Grotto Bar for a Frozen Watermelon Daiquiri. Or toast the day’s last rays with a cheeky rooftop sundowner at Ouranos Lounge & Bar.
Inland View Room (standard room):
- Fruit and water on arrival
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room bar and safety deposit box
- Nightly turndown service
- Choice of pillows
- Double or twin beds on request
Other room types available:
- Terrace Garden View Room
- Side Sea View Room
- Sea View Room
- Terrace Sea View Room
- Panorama Sea View Room
- Deluxe Sea View Room
- Garden Studio Suite
- Studio Suite With Sea View
- Sea View Garden Studio Suite With Whirlpool
- Studio Suite With Sea View And Pool
- Artemis Sea View Suite
- Superior Sea View One Bedroom Suite
- Panorama Sea View Duplex Suite (Karyatis Suite)
- One Bedroom Deluxe Sea View Suite
- Two Bedroom Deluxe Sea View Suite
- Alecos Sea View Suite – One Bedroom
- Alecos Sea View Suite – Two Bedroom
- Ouranos Family Sea View Rooms
- Family Inland View Rooms (Interconnecting)
- Family Side Sea View Rooms (Interconnecting)
- Family Sea View Rooms (Interconnecting)
- Family Studio
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Stay & Play Packages always available at the excellent Annabelle Paphos Hotel
Stay & Play Offers
- Package A: 7 nights/5 rounds (Aphrodite Hills inc buggy/Secret Valley x 2/Elea x2 or 5th round can be at Aphrodite Hills (supplement will apply))
- Package B: 7 nights/4 rounds (Aphrodite Hills inc buggy/Secret Valley/Elea x2)
- Package C: 5 nights/3 rounds (Aphrodite Hills inc buggy/Secret Valley/Elea)
Prices shown are B&B basis, standard inland view twin/double room. Supplements will apply for single occupancy, room upgrades, half or full board.
Any round of golf can be switched for a €70 credit in the Ouranos Wellbeing Spa – must be booked at time of confirmation
Group discounts apply for groups of 12+ guests
9th Feb 2024 to 31st Mar 2024
- Package A: £866pp
- Package B: £799pp
- Package C: £600pp
Annabelle Hotel, Paphos, Cyprus 5*
- 5 star luxury for individuals, groups & families
- Close to the centre of Paphos
- Located right on the beach
- Superb range of hotel facilities
- Excellent drinking & dining options