Right in the heart of golf in the Algarve, the Amendoeira Academy offers exceptional golf coaching facilities, ideal for improving your game on your golf break in Portugal.
The 9 hole Amendoeira Academy course located between the Amendoeira Faldo Course and the Amendoeira O’Connor Jnr. course is ideally suited to beginners and those who wish to sharpen up their short game. It has been built to the same high standards as the Amendoeira Faldo Course and Amendoeira O’Connor Jnr. course.
Three teeing options vary the line of play into each hole and maximize every hazard designed into the green complex. The 7th is the feature hole on the course, where two of the teeing options play over water.
The 9 hole Amendoeira Academy course will become a firm favourite with all the family and a must to play alongside its big brothers.
– Magnificent Clubhouse
– Pro-Shop with extensive range of products
– Greenside bar & cafe
– Bar and restaurant
– Luxurious changing rooms
– Practice Putting Greens
– Driving Range
– Long & short game practice areas
– Amendoeira Golf Academy & Callaway Fitting Suite offers a wide variety of instructional programmes to meet the needs of all golfers
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 700m
Max Length (Ladies): 700m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Designer: Steve Richardson
Golf Director: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Amendoeira Academy Golf Course and School
- Great for short-game practice
- Floodlit if required
- Included with Amendoeira Stay & Play