Tramores Golf Club is ensconced in a lovely landscape between two valleys with impressive views of the Mediterranean Sea.
It is Villa Padierna Golf Resort’s third course and its facilities include the Villa Padierna “Michael Campbell” Golf Academy, since this is the course the school recommends for its students.
Tramores is a fast, accurate course, yet still entertaining and requiring skill. It is perfect to start enjoying the game immediately.
This is a great chance to improve your short game, thus avoiding long days on a traditional course.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 3468m
Max Length (Ladies): 2876m
Year Opened: 2010
Designer: Antonio Garcia Garrido
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera