Flamingos Golf Course was designed by the prestigious architect Antonio Garcia Garrido – famous for his meticulous landscaping and shaping skills.
Flamingos boasts generously sized greens, and with an intriguing mix of both narrow and forgiving fairways this course is a must play for golfers of every level!
Measuring in at only 5,714 metres, Flamingos is a par 71 golf course, with the first tee and eighteenth green in the surrounds of the impressive Villa Padierna Palace Hotel.
Located just a short drive from Puerto Banus and set in the Villa Padierna Resort along with both the Alferini and Tramores golf courses, Flamingos is a perfect inclusion in Stay and Play packages for golf in the Costa del Sol.
Flamingos Golf Club has played host to an illustrious list of golf tournaments – most recently the 2002, 2003 and 2004 European Seniors Championship as well as the 2010 Women’s Spanish Open.
Villa Padierna Resort is also home to the Michael Campbell Golf Academy at the Tramores course.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5714m
Max Length (Ladies): 4828m
Year Opened: 2001
Designer: Antonio Garcia Garrido
- 4 players for the price of 3 (low season only)*
- 8 players for the price of 7 (high season only)*
- Discounted 2 round pass for golf at Alferini and Flamingos
- 7 day unlimited golf pass available for all 3 Villa Padierna golf courses
- Summer special golf & buggy offers available (June/July/August teeing off after 1400)
*not combinable with other offers i.e. Summer special
Flamingos Golf at Villa Padierna Golf Club
- European Tour host – men’s & ladies
- Luxury 5 star hotel on-site
- 2 further golf courses on-site
- Quality golfing experience!