With an unrivalled location on the South West coast of Spain, the Alcaidesa Golf Club Links Course is pretty much unique in this area of Spain as every hole has a good sea view as the course meanders down to the coast and back up again to the magnificent hill top club house.
Although the Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort is a larger resort with lower green fees than some of the slightly more exclusive venues in the area, the quality of the golf courses here is still very high with excellent greens a feature of both on-site courses. Given the high levels of on-course traffic during high season periods it is testament to the green keeping team here at Alcaidesa that their hard work and high standards are rewarded with excellent playing conditions all year around.
Your first round on the Alcaidesa Links course is very much an adventure as some of the best lines from tee to green are not immediately apparent from the tee, so it is during your second round that you will probably enjoy the course more as your knowledge from the first round will no doubt assist with a lower score in your second and subsequent rounds.
Views from many of the holes on the Links Course are over the sparkling blue waters of the Mediterranean below across to the Rock and Straits of Gibraltar and the North African Atlas Mountains beyond, but try not to be too distracted by the wonderful location as pure concentration is needed to post a good score here! The prevailing winds off the sea are a constant feature of the course and your course management skills will be tested throughout the round for this reason.
Packages are available that include multi-round options over both the Alcaidesa Links and Alcaidesa Heathland golf courses.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5866m
Max Length (Ladies): 5006m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 1992
Designer: Peter Alliss & Clive Clark
- Buggies included in low season green fee rate (Jan, Feb, Jun – 15th Sept, 21st Nov – Dec)
- 2 players plus buggy deals available at other times (high season) from £53pp (Links) or £38pp (Heathland)
- Unlimited daily golf green fee rates also available (buggy included for first round but not included for second round (discount buggy rate available directly with pro-shop), in high season buggy not included in any round of golf)
- Combination course deals available including playing each course on 2 different days (includes buggies) from £89pp
- Group discounts also available on all green fees & offers (except high season 2 player + buggy offers)
Also now available at Alcaidesa are the new apartments known as Albayt Nueva Alcaidesa.
Please ask for a full quotation for a golf package at Albayt Nueva Alcaidesa.
Alcaidesa Golf Club - Links Course
- Spectacular Gibraltar views
- Luxury apartments onsite
- Package with the Heathland course
- Long stay discounts
- Excellent teaching facilities