La Hacienda Heathland golf course is quite distinct from the other on-site La Hacienda Links course even though they are literally on the same piece of land.
La Hacienda Heathland course winds inland from the hilltop clubhouse and is in our opinion a tougher test of your holiday golf game than the adjacent La Hacienda Links course!
Although some of the Heathland course holes do feature views of the sea the experience is totally different throughout the round.
With many sloping fairways and slippery greens the test of golf is a challenge for golfers of all standards from the variety of tee positions available to suit your handicap level.
As the round progresses the fairways on the Heathland course seem to get tighter and by the time you reach the long uphill stroke 8, par 5 tenth hole you will need to have warmed up sufficiently to deal with the challenging back 9 as it cascades up and down the hillsides on the journey back to the clubhouse.
Alongside the Links course, the excellent practice facilities and clubhouse and the range of self-catering options available at the Alcaidesa Links golf resort you are sure to find this superbly located venue a great destination for your golf holiday in this area of South West Spain.
More information about the Stay & Play packages at La Hacienda Alcaidesa Links Golf ResortCadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6373m
Max Length (Ladies): 5193m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: n/a
Designer: Dave Thomas
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- Buggies included in low season green fee rate (Jan, Feb, Jun – 15th Sept, 21st Nov – Dec)
- 2 players plus buggy deals available at other times (high season) from £53pp (Links) or £38pp (Heathland)
- Unlimited daily golf green fee rates also available (buggy included for first round but not included for second round (discount buggy rate available directly with pro-shop), in high season buggy not included in any round of golf)
- Combination course deals available including playing each course on 2 different days (includes buggies) from £89pp
- Group discounts also available on all green fees & offers (except high season 2 player + buggy offers)
Also now available at Alcaidesa are the new apartments known as Albayt Nueva Alcaidesa.
Please ask for a full quotation for a golf package at Albayt Nueva Alcaidesa.
La Hacienda Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort - La Hacienda Heathland
- A tougher challenge than the Links
- Course heads inland from clubhouse
- Quality putting surfaces
- Great value Stay & Play Offers