A distinctive, modern hotel brand with rural Algarve authenticity
Debuting Autumn 2023, the bucolic, lush green hills of Portugal’s Algarve region will set the stage for Viceroy at Ombria Algarve.
This sumptuous and secluded resort nestled at the heart of Ombria will feature 76 luxe guestrooms and suites, 65 residences, and exceptional leisure facilities – all surrounded by miles of citrus groves, fig and carob trees, small farms, and villages with cobblestone streets. Viceroy at Ombria Algarve is where you will go to defy bustling coastal crowds. You will retreat for a renewed spirit and robust wellness with a day of indulgence at the resort’s modern spa.
With everything you need to enjoy the perfect setting, the Viceroy at Ombria will offer delectable dining, heated pools, a conference centre, a regionally-inspired spa and the Generation V Kid’s Club. Discover culinary experiences blending the talents of world-class chefs with regional delights of fresh-caught fish and cured hams. Sophisticated luxuries will mingle with a timeless way of life and simple pleasures. Along with its family-friendly escapades and mindful meeting spaces, Viceroy at Ombria will complement Algarve’s serene landscape with the experiential luxury and design innovation that has defined Viceroy around the globe.
With provocative design, intuitive service and imaginative art encounters, each Viceroy hotel is a reflection of the local culture and a uniquely authentic experience. With sought-after destinations around the world, we inspire travellers to create their own singular journey and remember to live.Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
76 luxury guest rooms and 65 1 to 2-bedroom branded residences
The Viceroy at Ombria features 76 luxury guest rooms and suites in addition to 65 1 and 2-bedroom branded residences, both managed by five-star US-based operator Viceroy Hotel Group.
Ranging in size from 70 to 173m² of a gross internal area or 90 to 356m² of total area, each of the branded residences has a fully-fitted kitchen or kitchenette, living room, bedroom(s), bathroom(s) and terraces, some with their own private garden and swimming pool or jacuzzi.
The hotel offers spa, healthcare and fitness facilities, several restaurants and bars, a kids zone, a conference centre and swimming pools.
65 1 to 2-bedroom apartments
Conference & Events Centre
Guest service & concierge
18-hole Golf Course
Food & Beverages
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Viceroy at Ombria Algarve 5*
- Luxury 5 star hotel
- Onsite 18 hole championship golf course
- Luxury rooms and residences
- Wonderful location in the Algarve hills