With a privileged beachfront location and stunning sea views, the Sol Marbella Estepona · Atalaya Park offers a wide range of facilities, services and activities for all the family.
- Renovated resort located on the beachfront between Marbella and Estepona.
- Only 6 km from Puerto Banús, 12 km from Marbella and Estepona and their pretty seafront promenades, and 65 km from Malaga airport.
- New Splash Park and children’s play area with adventure zone for our younger guests.
- Excellent and varied international and local dining options in our restaurants and bars.
- 4 swimming pools, 50,000m2 of gardens and endless sports facilities for all the family to enjoy.
The recently renovated Sol Marbella Estepona · Atalaya Park is located just a few metres from the beach between the resorts of Marbella and Estepona.
Facilities include a new Splash Park and playground, new mini club, four outdoor swimming pools (two for kids), multi-purpose sports court for football, basketball, athletics, volleyball and handball, clay tennis courts (require reservation), all set in more than 50,000 m2 of gardens.
Preferential conditions with the two 18-hole Atalaya Golf courses only 4km from the hotel and with the full-size and five-a-side football pitches at Atalaya Alhambra Golf only 500m from the hotel.
The hotel also has two fantastic restaurants, Verbena and Parole, Lobby Bar, Salado Bar, Jazz Lounge and Snack Bar.
This modern, iconic hotel offers an extensive entertainment programme during the day and in the evening all year round for adults and children. It has all the features and services you need for an unforgettable holiday as you discover the beauty of Marbella with your family, friends or partner.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Private night time security throughout the hotel
Internet Corner (E – point)
Medical services (on request)*
Laundry and ironing service*
50,000 m2 of facilities, gardens and spaces with sea views
Outdoor car park (subject to availability)*
Three outdoor swimming pools and hotel sunbeds on the beach. Available from April 15 to October 15*
Two restaurants, a Snack Bar, a Pool Club and two indoor lounge bars
Fully equipped gym with natural light
Two 18-hole golf courses only 4km from the hotel*
Football pitch (five-a-side hard court), basketball, athletics, volleyball and handball
Clay tennis courts*
Room types available:
SOL ROOM/SOL ROOM SEA VIEW/FAMILY ROOM/XTRA SOL SUITE/XTRA SOL SUITE SEA VIEW/XTRA BUNGALOW MASTER SUITE/XTRA BUNGALOW SUITE/SUPERIOR ROOM/SUPERIOR ROOM FRONTAL SEA VIEW/SUPERIOR ROOM SEA VIEW
Standard rooms include:
Laundry and ironing service*
Two single beds
Air conditioning / central heating (depending on the season)
40-inch satellite TV
Bathroom with bath or shower (subject to availability)
* With charge
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Sol Marbella Estepona Atalaya Park