Located almost next door to Fuerteventura Golf Club, the golf course at Salinas de Antigua is a modern-style holiday golf course that offers a relaxing golf experience in a great setting in this central coastal area of Fuerteventura.
Not too taxing, but yet with enough challenge from the tee to make players have to think their way around the golf course, Salinas de Antigua will provide an enjoyable round for visitors on a golf break in Fuerteventura.
Generally found in excellent condition with nicely receptive greens, the golf course is a fairly easy walking track with no long distances between greens and tees and the overall maximum length of just over 5400m means it makes for fairly quick rounds unless the course is very busy.
Designer Manuel Pinero certainly made the most of a fairly level piece of volcanic terrain by integrating a number of lakes, plenty of fairway and greenside bunkers and even an old relic of world war 2 in the shape of a gun turret into the golf course. Add to this a number of severe dog-legs on holes 1, 4 & 11 especially. If those hazards don’t create a few problems for you on the way round then you must be playing well, but the prevailing southerly wind that tends to increase in intensity later in the day is sure to come into play at some stage of your round!
Be sure to round off your day here at Salinas de Antigua Golf Club with some food or a few drinks in the excellent modern clubhouse that overlooks the 18th green and the driving range.Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5409m
Max Length (Ladies): 4292m
Slope (Men): 116
Slope (Ladies): 113
Year Opened: 2006
Designer: Manuel Piñero
Manager: Roberto Sampedro Gómez
Pro: Cesar Crespo
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Salinas de Antigua Golf Club
- An easy-walking Fuerteventura course
- Not too long off the tee
- Enjoyable for all handicaps
- Great sea views
- Close to Caleta de Fuste hotels