This is an American style parkland golf course in the heart of the Algarve. It is set alongside the Los Alamos nature reserve in the Morgado de Reguengo golf resort. Morgado Golf Club provides an excellent challenge for your golf holiday in Portugal.
Morgado Golf is a championship golf course located among the countryside tranquillity, between the Monchique Mountains and the seaside town of Portimao.
At 6,399m, the par-73 Morgado Golf is one of the longest in the region and features a range of practice facilities. Its Clubhouse offers stunning panoramic views over the course and surrounding nature.
This course is part of the Morgado do Reguengo Resort, which aside from another 18 hole golf course – Alamos Golf Club – also boasts a range of leisure facilities and luxury accommodation units that include a luxury hotel as well as apartments.
- Driving Range
- Putting and chipping greens with practice bunker
- Golf School
- Buggies, golf clubs and trolley rentals
- Club House
- Well-stocked Pro-Shop
- Grill/ Restaurant
- Teaching for groups and individuals by our fully-qualified golf Professional:
- Equipment hire – buggies, trolleys, golf clubs and bags.
The Salgados, Morgado and Alamos golf courses are all part of the same group and green fees are available at these courses as part of many hotel and golf packages in the Western Algarve region.Western Algarve, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6399m
Max Length (Ladies):
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Designer: European Golf Design
Manager: Jorge Papa
Pro: John Seymour Academy
Golf Director: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
2, 3 & 5 round packages, plus golf, club hire & buggy deals available all year round
Stay & Play Packages also available at the 4 star Tivoli Lagos Hotel – please contact us for a full quotation