The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
Antalya Golf Club, Belek, is one of the most popular golf clubs in Turkey, with two outstanding golf courses. Both the Pasha and PGA Sultan are regularly rated in the top 5 courses in Belek, with the PGA Sultan course often in the number one spot.
At an inviting 5731 meters par 72, it may be a surprise to hear that the Pasha is by no means a ‘holiday’ course. Far from easy, the Pasha course presents a combination of challenges to test the high and low handicapper.
Tricky dog-legs, cleverly placed bunkers and undulating greens ensure that even the seasoned golfer must think over each shot carefully. However, it is a course which can be enjoyed whatever your handicap, as the shorter length and generous fairways are kind to any wayward shots.
Towering umbrella pines, crystal clear lakes and the snow capped Taurus Mountains provide a spectacular backdrop to the course as it winds its way through the forests of Belek. Indeed these peaceful surroundings are interrupted only by the call of the emblem of Antalya Golf Club, the Hoopoe birds.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 28
Handicap Ladies: 36
Opened: 15th November 2002
Location: Belek, Antalya
Surface: 550.000 sqm / Lakes & Pine Trees
Greens: Approx. 500 sqm Bermuda Tiftdwarf
Putting Greens : Bermuda Tifdward
Tees : White / Gold / Red / Blue
Fairways: Wide & Woodland
Bunkers: 57, approx. 75 sqm
Lakes: 19 Lakes (for 2 Courses)
Driving Range: Fully Equipped, Computer System, Explanar Training System, V1 Computer System, 30 Open grass area (extended 35 persons) 14 sheltered artificial mats, 16 open artificial mats. Distance of the range is approx. 300 mt. in length.
3 Putting Greens: 2500 sqm
Chipping Green: 350 sqm
Bunker Green: 350 sqm
Golf Cars: 88
Rental Clubs: 15 Full Sets (Cleveland)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Antalya Golf Club - Pasha Course
- Great 18 hole layout
- Fantastic practice facilities
- Amazing clubhouse
- Close to all Belek hotels
- Great value!