Victoria Golf Club, Vilamoura is part of the Dom Pedro Golf Collection
The Vilamoura Victoria golf club, which covers some 90 hectares, is the most recent golf course project of Arnold Palmer in Portugal. As one of the best and most sophisticated golf courses in Europe, every care has been taken to ensure the preservation of the wetlands and the typical vegetation of carob, olive and almond trees. Several lakes, occupying 13 hectares, provide mirrors of water and strategic reservoirs for irrigation.
The course features 5 or 6 tees per hole; wide, undulating fairways; extensive water hazards and cleverly positioned bunkers. In addition there is an exceptional driving range and a putting green of some 2,500m2.
The Vilamoura Victoria golf course is an 18-hole, par 72 championship layout, measuring 6609m from the back tees. Opened in 2004, Vilamoura Victoria is a unique, unforgettable experience for all who play there, and is a major venue for top international tournaments:
- Host to the Portugal Masters 2007-2019
- Host to the PGA World Cup 2005
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6651m
Max Length (Ladies): 4726m
Slope (Men): 139
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2004
Designer: Arnold Palmer
Manager: Alice Carlota
Pro: José Dias
Golf Director: Romeu Gonçalves
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Dom Pedro Vilamoura Golf Courses Christmas, Easter and Summer Specials
CHRISTMAS & SUMMER: Available for tee times ALL DAY, 1 free place in 8 is available providing a minimum of 3 rounds are booked on the Dom Pedro Vilamoura golf courses
EASTER: Available for tee times after 1100 for Victoria, Old and Millennium and after 1234 for Pinhal and Laguna
Free golf available for juniors up to 17 years old on these offers
Buggies also available at reduced rates
Easter Offer 10/04 – 24/04/22
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Victoria only £104pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Old Course only £104pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Millennium only £75pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Pinhal only £75pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Laguna only £75pp
Summer Offer 01/07 – 31/08/22
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Victoria only £95pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Old Course only £95pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Millennium only £69pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Pinhal only £69pp
- Dom Pedro Vilamoura Laguna only £69pp
- 3 rounds from only £205pp
- 4 rounds from only £246pp
- 5 rounds from only £324pp
Twilight, 9 hole and Junior rates also available on all Vilamoura courses
Vilamoura Victoria - Dom Pedro Golf Collection
- A tough challenge for most
- Try to beat Oliver Fisher’s 59!
- Huge undulating greens
- Part of Dom Pedro Vilamoura group
- Multi-round deals available