The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
The two Sueno golf courses are adjacent to the Sueno Deluxe Hotel and the Sueno Golf Hotel and are a unique combination in Belek – this is the only hotel where no shuttle is needed to the golf course. Both Sueno courses were designed by PGA Design Consulting and Bob Hunt and opened in 2007. Sueno Pines and Sueno Dunes golf courses are placed on a wonderful area of land with a total of 20 lakes and 128 bunkers between them. The combination of these two courses proves very popular with teaching groups, and Sueno also has excellent driving range and training areas to offer.
The shorter of the two courses, the Sueno Dunes Course measures over 5600 metres. However, it is by no means an easy course, and Dunes will punish poor play. Still employing the wild shaping of the links used on the Sueno Pines course, the Dunes course utilizes a more conventional resort bunker style thereby setting a resort style of challenge for the travelling golfer.
The Sueno Golf academy offers individual golf instruction, group courses and team training for all strengths of golfers who visit Belek.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 28
Handicap Ladies: 36
Design: PGA Design Consulting
Opening Date: October 2007
Fairways: Parkland style
Tees: Four tees on all holes
Grass: Bermuda / Lolium Pennere
Signature Hole: Hole 18, with spectacular island green infront of clubhouse
Driving Range: 50 grass tees, 40 tee boxes, 300m long
Putting Green: 2,500m2
Chipping / Pitching green: 1,000m2
Golf Lessons: Available
Pro Shop: A variety of brands of clothing and equipment for sale or rent
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Sueno Golf Club - Sueno Dunes
- Easier than Sueno Pines
- Island greens on 9 & 19
- Great practice facilities
- Sister course to Sueno Pines
- Linked to Sueno Deluxe Hotel