With 18 holes skilfully designed over an area of 620.000 m2, the Quinta da Cima Course is a great test of golf with dog-legs to the right and left and greens well protected by bunkers and lakes. A stream with dams and permanent flowing water crosses holes 4, 5, 6 and 13.
The Quinta da Cima golf course is generally considered to be a more challenging track than its sister course Quinta da Ria, although it is certainly not as picturesque as Ria features a number of holes running along the ocean-front.
The whole area is blessed with a profound sense of peace. From any point on the course the views of the sea and the mountains are a delight to anyone’s eyes. Century-old olive and carob trees and the typical orange groves provide a truly secluded feel to this wonderful course.
The greens have been seeded with Bent Crenshaw. Tees and fairways are seeded with Zoysia. Two generously proportioned driving ranges on a north south orientation provide magnificent views of the mountains as well as the ocean.
On the second driving range – designed for practice with irons only – is the Robinson Golf Academy. It comprises 3 greens and 6 tees for the tuition of the shorter, more important, game with irons.
Since there will be no real estate construction on the site – apart from the 4 star Robinson Club Quinta da Ria Hotel – the Quinta da Cima Course is indeed a paradise to those golfers who love to be close to nature.Eastern Algarve, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
Liked both course which were in excellant condition; staff were very helpful and rang you and reduced the price with your help to the summer offer, which are group will probably book again next year. Many thanks.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6586m
Max Length (Ladies): 5032m
Slope (Men): 133
Year Opened: 2002
Designer: Rocky Roquemore
Reservations: Henrique Guilherme
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Offers always available here include:
- Buggy Inclusive
- Summer Special
- Twilight + Buggy
- Rates available plus 4 rounds for the price of 3 – please ask for our latest exclusive special offer rates!
Special Offers Robinson Club Quinta da Ria including golf at Quinta da Ria & Cima
- 7 nights Full Board with Drinks included with 5 days of golf with free pull trolleys
- Flexible All Inclusive Stay & Play packages are available including any number of nights in the hotel with any number of rounds of golf at Quinta da Ria/Cima – please ask for a full quotation according to your preferences for hotel and golf!
- Non Golfer sharing with golfer prices are also available.
- 18 holes per day pre-confirmed, with extra 9 holes subject to availability after completion of the first 18 holes of the day.
- Pull trolleys included free of charge, buggies and electric trolleys charges apply.
Host Golf Course – Eastern Algarve Golf Festival
Quinta da Cima Golf Club
- Tougher challenge than Ria
- Easy walking course
- Always great greens and fairways
- 4 star Robinson Club Hotel on-site
- Highly recommended