The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
Gloria Golf Club was the first resort in Turkey featuring its own on-site golf course. All 45 holes of the Gloria Golf courses have been carefully designed by the French golf course designer Michael Gayon and the Belgian golf project management company J.N.C International, with the cooperation of Turkish Consultants, to suit the Mediterranean climate and impress even the most demanding golfer.
The Gloria New golf course, officially opened in November 2005, consists of three rolling lines and features 4 big lakes and 67 bunkers. The Gloria New course is a superb test for every golfer, and was host to the European Senior Tours Classic in 2007. The lake lined 18th hole promises a memorable finish. The designer of the challenging Gloria New golf course, which consists of three rolling lines is again the famous architect Michel Gayon. Gloria Golf Club also boast a great 9 hole Academy course, the Verde.
Gloria’s great practice facilities and 45 holes make it ideal for teaching groups. Gloria’s Golf Club House is tastefully decorated and features a restaurant, bar and pro-shop.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 36
Handicap Ladies: 40
Design: Michael Gayon
Opening Date: November 2005
Location : Belek, Antalya
Tees : Three tees on every hole
Bunkers: 15,000m2, (67)
Lakes: 4 (57,000m2)
Driving Range: 48 bay (20,000m2)
Putting Green: 800m2
Chipping / Pitching green: 1 pitching green and one practice bunker green
Golf lessons: Available
Pro Shop: Golf equipment for rent and sale, golf clothing available from well known European and local brands
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
LATEST AND BEST RATES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW BY CONTACTING US FOR YOUR FULL QUOTATION – new incredible and ever-changing discounts on Stay & Play golf packages in Turkey, so just get in touch with The Golf Travel People now for your bespoke quotation for a wonderful golf break in Belek!
Golf Offers available at Gloria Golf Club – Gloria New Course – contact us for latest and lowest discounted rates!
Luxury All Inclusive Stay and Play Offers available at the Gloria Verde, Gloria Golf Resort and Gloria Serenity Hotels including Gloria Golf Club – Gloria New Course
Gloria Golf Club - Gloria New Course
- Part of the Gloria Resort
- Great layout
- Plenty of water & bunkers
- Always in excellent condition
- 3 on-site 5 star hotels