The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
Gloria Golf Club was the first resort in Turkey featuring its own on-site golf course. All 45 holes of the Gloria Golf courses have been carefully designed by the French golf course designer Michael Gayon and the Belgian golf project management company J.N.C International, with the cooperation of Turkish Consultants, to suit the Mediterranean climate and impress even the most demanding golfer.
The Gloria courses are amidst the pine forest of Belek, at the foot of Taurus mountains. You will find that on Gloria Old Course, each hole will pose an exciting challenge. Opened in September 1997, Michael Gayon’s speciality, the “deep” bunker, the 600 square meter greens and 7 lakes of which the largest is 30,000 square meters, are some of the features of the magnificent Gloria Old course.
The Old course immediately became a favourite amongst golfers to Turkey, and indeed remains so. Gloria’s great practice facilities and 45 holes make it ideal for teaching groups. Gloria’s Club House is tastefully decorated and features a restaurant, bar and pro-shop.
Why not play here at Gloria Golf Club – Gloria Old Course and stay at any of the excellent on-site Gloria Hotels – the Gloria Verde, the Gloria Golf or the Gloria Serenity?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 36
Handicap Ladies: 40
Design: Michael Gayon and JNC International
Opening Date: September 1997
Location :Belek, Antalya
Tees : Four tees on every hole
Fairways: Narrow, tough and challenging
Bunkers: 16,000m2, (63)
Lakes: 7 (57,000m2)
Driving Range: 48 bay (20,000m2)
Putting Green: 800m2
Chipping / Pitching green: 1 pitching green and one practice bunker green
Golf lessons: Available
Pro Shop: Golf equipment for rent and sale, golf clothing available from well known European and local brands
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Gloria Golf Club - Gloria Old Course
- Part of the Gloria Resort
- The original Gloria GC course
- Great putting surfaces
- A challenging golf course
- 3 on-site 5 star hotels