Aroeira is the ideal place for a weekend break or a well deserved holiday with family, friends or as a twosome.
Aroeira is located in a protected area and near a long stretch of beaches. In addition to the two 18-hole golf courses – Aroeira I and Aroeira II, golf school, clubhouse with restaurant, snack-bar and bar, golf shop, cafe and fast food and tropical swimming pool, the development offers accommodation in the form of apartments (known as Villas Aroeira) and private villas.
Villas Aroeira has 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchens that are very well appointed. All the apartments have a balcony overlooking the course. Ground floor apartments have a patio and a private garden.
The area offers a wide range of quality restaurants, in particular seafood.
Aroeira is near the country’s second largest shopping mall, Almada Forum, and Europe’s largest Freeport Design Outlet. Since it is just 25km from Lisbon you can also enjoy the culture, shopping and nightlife a lively European capital has to offer.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Kitchens are equipped with a cooker, oven, microwave oven, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher* and washing machine*.
The apartments have cable TV.
All the apartments have heating.
* some apartments have only one of these items.
1 or 2 Bedrooms
Fully equipped kitchen
Fully equipped bathroom
Balcony or garden
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
All pricing based on Self Catering basis although B&B options are available with meals served in the Aroeira GC clubhouse.
1 bedroom apartment up to 2 people sharing, 2 bedroom apartment up to 4 people sharing.
Long Stay Bookings from only £40pp with unlimited golf on weekdays available at the Aroeira Apartments available all year including golf at Aroeira 1 & 2, Quinta do Peru, Ribagolfe 1 & 2 and Santo Estevao golf courses.
Offers based on 4 people sharing a 2 bedroom apartment on SC basis.
Weekend supplement for golf applies.
1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 round options at all Orizonte Golf Courses (Aroeira 1 & 2, Quinta do Peru, Ribagolfe 1 & 2, Santo Estevao) plus options available to include 2 hours on the driving range each day with unlimited range balls.
Plus the exceptional value Orizonte Golf Passport is available for 3 & 5 round deals over the full range of excellent golf courses in the group from only per round.
Aroeira Golf Resort Apartments
- Apartment based accommodation
- 2 On-site golf courses
- Local comercial area nearby
- Multi-course packages available
- Self-catering basis