A great warm up golf course in the Algarve and a fun addition to your golf holiday in Portugal.
Vale do Milho is a beautiful 9 hole par-3 course, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, close to the village of Carvoeiro, in the Algarve. The course is a scaled-down version of a full sized course. It is a high quality course designed by Dave Thomas, who played in the Ryder Cup 4 times and, besides “The Belfry”, has designed over 40 golf courses.
Vale do Milho has the style of a full sized course and is maintained to high standards all year round.With its large contoured greens, tall trees, lakes and sand traps it provides a real challenge whatever standard of golf you play.
As well as being an ideal course for family golf and beginners, scratch and low handicap players use the course to sharpen up their iron play and short game. If you are a beginner there is no place better to learn to play golf than in the relaxed atmosphere of Vale do Milho Golf Club.
926 meter’s of Par-3 holes designed by Dave Thomas.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 926m
Max Length (Ladies):
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Designer: Dave Thomas
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera