The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
Renovated and reopened at the end of Summer 2010, Titanic Golf Club Belek has been specifically designed for the avid and demanding European golfer. Offers a choice of three championship 9 hole layouts giving you a variety of 18 hole combinations.
Designed by Hawtree of England, Golf Course Architects, the intention was to keep the natural character of the area, and provide dunes, lakes and rivers as much as possible. The large and widespread area of 13 acres directly placed by the Mediterranean sea has been left as original as possible. Many tees are placed on the summits of the former dunes to give you the best look-out on the dunes, the Taurus range and the Mediterranean sea.
At Titanic Golf Club, the greens are built as visible to make it possible to avoid blind shots. Fair and unusually good conditions are even found after extreme heavy rain falls. The sandy ground of the former dunes allows the water to flow off very quickly and ensures the course remains playable.
Emphasis was put on giving every 9 Hole Championship Course (The River, The Mediterranean and The Forest) its own character and each hole has its own playing and landscape character to make this golf course unforgettable for you.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 28
Handicap Ladies: 36
Design: Hawtree of England
Opening Date: July 1997
Tees: Four tees on all holes
Bunkers: 10,500m2, (70)
Grass: Bermuda / Bermuda Tifdwarf
Driving Range: 40 training tees
Putting Green: 1
Chipping / Pitching green: 2 pitching greens
Golf Lessons: Available
Pro Shop: A variety of brands of clothing and equipment for sale or rent
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Titanic Golf Club
- 27-holes of great golf
- Martin Hawtree designed
- Built on dunes land
- 3 distinct loops of 9 holes
- Linked to Titanic Hotel