Following a full refurbishment and having re-opened in late 2018, the revitalised Sheraton Hacienda del Alamo Golf & Spa Resort is in great shape to host you and your golfing friends and family on your next golf holiday.
With a range of luxurious hotel rooms and suites, this excellent 4 star golf resort in Murcia has a perfect room in which to base yourself whilst enjoying the best in golf breaks in Murcia.
Most of the rooms offer great views over the superb Hacienda del Alamo golf course and all rooms (except the Classic room) offer a balcony or terrace.
Of course, it is the superb on-site Hacienda del Alamo golf complex that is the main attraction for visitors to this resort. Not only is there a challenging 18 hole championship golf course, but the practice facilities and driving range are simply the best in the area, allowing holidaying golfers a great opportunity to combine playing with practice.
The Sheraton Hacienda del Alamo Golf & Spa Resort features a fantastic, large modern spa with a huge range of treatments and facilities available, so if you are looking for a golf and wellness break this resort is also the perfect venue.
4 superb restaurants are available for your dining pleasure:
Casa Club Hacienda Del Álamo
A large terrace with views of the golf course and the landscape. Great variety of tapas, snacks and fresh and healthy salads at any time of the day. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
La Hacienda Buffet
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. International cuisine presented in a minimalist format. This restaurant also has an attractive outside terrace available where you can enjoy breakfast or a delicious dinner. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
La Palapa – Asian Fusion
À la carte restaurant. NIKKEI-LATINO fusion. Suggestive dishes created from fresh, healthy products, capable of seducing your eye and spoiling even the most demanding palate. Reservations required. Open for dinner.
La Terrasse Snack Bar
A wide selection of snacks, drinks, cocktails, juices and coffees. Service is offered in the lobby, terrace and palapa by the swimming pools. Open for lunch and dinner.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Classic Guest room: 2 Twin/Single Bed(s)
Superior Guest room: 1 King, Sofa bed, Garden view, Ground floor
Superior Guest room: 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Sofa bed, Garden view, Ground floor
Superior Guest room: 1 King, Sofa bed, Garden view, Balcony
Superior Guest room: 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Sofa bed, Garden view, Balcony
1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King, Sofa bed, Golf view, Balcony
1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King, Sofa bed, Golf view, Plunge pool
2 Bedroom Suite: Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 2
Classic Room Features (all other rooms have enhancements to this list):
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Bathtub and shower separate
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room, for a fee
- Desk, writing / work, electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Beverages
- Room service, 24-Hour
- Bottled water, complimentary
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Instant hot water
- Mini-bar, for a fee
Internet and Phones
- Phone features: voicemail
- High speed Internet, complimentary
- Wired Internet, complimentary
- Wireless Internet, complimentary
- TV features: remote control, 55in/140cm, and flat screen
- International cable/satellite
- All public areas non-smoking
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Car Rental
- Housekeeping service daily
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Newspaper in lobby
- Room service
- Room service, 24-hour
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Valet dry-cleaning
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Guest rooms: Complimentary Wireless, Wired
- Lobby and public areas: Complimentary Wireless
- Meeting rooms: Wireless
- Complimentary on-site parking
- 2 floors, 128 Rooms, 26 suites
- 8 meeting rooms, 6,253 sq ft of total meeting space
- Pets Welcome
- Maximum 2 pets per room
- Service animal are allowed
- Contact hotel for details
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Stay & Play Offers are always available here at Sheraton Hacienda del Alamo – if the specific package you are looking for isn’t listed below then feel free to contact us with your query!
Sheraton Hacienda del Alamo Golf & Spa Resort 4*
- Fully refurbished to a very high standard
- Hotel rooms and apartments
- Top class restaurant dining
- Golf on-site at Hacienda del Alamo
- Best value in the Murcia region