The Tour Course at the Camiral Golf & Wellness is undoubtedly the “little brother” of the Stadium Course, but don’t be misled into thinking that it is some sort of poor relation!
The Tour Course is in fact a very worthy golf course in its own right and is a great way for higher handicap golfers to savour the Camiral Golf & Wellness experience whilst still enjoying one of the golf courses here (in our opinion the Stadium course is really only recommended for sub-28 handicap golfers due to its high level of difficulty; or maybe we just had a bad day when we played there?!)
With a strong layout among some of the stunning villas that dot the Camiral Golf & Wellness estate and with a number of excellently designed holes featuring plenty of water and large undulating greens with some very subtle borrows and breaks, the Tour Course offers playability and enjoyment to all golfers.
The opulent clubhouse is a lovely place to wind down after a round on either course here at Camiral Golf & Wellness, and the proximity of the resort to Girona and the many accommodation options both on- and off-site make at least 1 round at PGA Catalunya vital if you are enjoying a golf break in the Costa Brava.
Great value Stay and Play packages are available at the on-site golf resort hotels all year round, so why not get in touch for the latest and best rates in the market for a stay here at Camiral Golf & Wellness?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- Par: 72
- Max Length (Men): 5901m
- Max Length (Ladies): 4964m
- Slope (Men): 138
- Slope (Ladies): 130
- Year Opened: 2005
- Designer: Neil Coles and Angel Gallardo
- Manager: n/a
- Pro: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Discounted green fee rates always available here at Camiral Golf & Wellness with The Golf Travel People
PGA Catalunya Golf Club - Tour Course at Camiral Golf & Wellness
- Not as tough as the Stadium
- An enjoyable course
- Mainly tree-lined throughout
- 4 & 5 star hotels on-site
- Multi-round deals available