Corporate Villas These are our top of the range villas situated overlooking the 17th and 18th holes. The houses are luxuriously furnished to allow guests to really relax in comfort. Each house has 5 bedrooms consisting of 3 master bedrooms with large double beds and en-suite and 2 bedrooms (1 bedroom with a double and the other with two singles) sharing 1 bathroom in an adjoining corridor. The houses are fully equipped with air conditioning, working kitchen, large garden with pool and Jacuzzi, cinema room and Internet connection.
Family Villa This beautiful large villa is situated alongside the 17th hole and with 5 bedrooms can sleep a maximum of 10 people. Each bedroom has two individual beds that can be joined to make a double and three bedrooms are en suite with the other two sharing 1 bathroom in an adjoining corridor. The house is fully equipped with air conditioning, working kitchen, large garden with pool, T.V. & DVD and Internet connection. This makes this house not just ideal for family use but is also perfect for golfing groups.
Grazalema Villas These villas have beautiful views of the golf course and the town of Arcos and the surrounding country side. The villas are luxuriously furnished to allow guests to really relax in comfort. The villas have 4 bedrooms all twins and three bathrooms. They are fully equipped with air conditioning, fully functional kitchen, large garden with pool, international television, telephone and Internet connection.
Federation House The Federation House is so called as it is the house used by elite teams such as the Swedish and English national squads. The house is situated alongside the 10th hole and can sleep up to 16 people. It has been designed for team use with two double bedrooms both with en suite and 5 bedrooms with multiple single beds (dorm style), small gym, air conditioning, working kitchen, large garden with pool, T.V. & DVD and Internet connection.
Please contact us for a quote for the use of any of these superb luxury properties at the Arcos Gardens Resort. Various rates are available with/without golf!
What our customers say
We visited at the beginning of October, 2013.
We’d been there approximately 5 years ago. This time we just stopped by, played the course which was in a fantastic shape. Had a wonderful dinner and stayed overnight in the old Cortijo Hotel.
First class! Nice and friendly.
Tell us about your experience
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera