Arcos Gardens Golf Club marks Landmark Golf’s first venture into Spain. Landmark are known for their world class golf courses, five of which are in the World’s Top 100 courses of all time, and they now bring their experience and expertise to the very heart of Andalucia.
The Arcos Gardens Golf Club site is quite simply stunning, with 360 degree views over the rolling countryside and the dramatic backdrop of historic Arcos de la Frontera.
The golf course at Arcos Gardens is versatile enough to challenge top level amateur and professional players yet also user-friendly enough to accomodate daily member play. It does not have to rely on long rough to meet the challenge of tournament play. By strategically locating tees and hazards the course has wide, forgiving fairways yet still manages to place a premium on accuracy. Greens are of medium size with moderate, but not severe contour. The course contains a mix of bunkers creating a variety of challenges for players of differing driving distances.
Arcos Gardens Golf practice area
The practice area at Arcos Gardens Golf Club has really gone back to the grass roots basics, but on a grand scale. Developed in association with Simon Holmes and the Swedish Golf Federation for golfers of all levels.
For the golfer who likes to practice you will be in heaven. With not a mat or net in sight this huge flat area offers a driving range with large grass tee hitting areas at both ends of the range. Ten target greens and a target fairway give you plenty of aiming options designed in such a way to help you to work on distance control. Also on the range you will find a short iron target area, with five target greens designed to test all your wedge shots. And there is even a fairway bunker.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6574m
Max Length (Ladies): 4666m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2006
Designer: Landmark Golf Co.
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
9 holes adults & juniors
18 holes adults & juniors
Discount rates for groups of 8 – 11 players, 12 – 35 players and 36 – 59 players
Discounted buggy rates for groups of 20+ players
2 – 7 days of Unlimited Golf with Buggies included
Contact us as soon as possible for full details and your bespoke quotation.